Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Small friendly practice seeks Salaried GP with a view to Partnership, due to retirement vacancy. St Neots is a thriving market town with excellent transport connections to Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford and London.
- Up to £9,000.00 per session p.a.(depending on experience)
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' leave + bank holidays
- 1-week study leave
- Very well regarded GP Practice
- High earning; utilising various revenue streams
- High QOF achievement
- Skilled Nurse Practitioners
- Modern premises and your own consultation room
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Low number of home visits
- Special Interests supported and developed
For further details please contact Julia Boyd, Practice Manager, on 01480 212975, or click the apply button. Informal visits welcome. We are looking to fill the post from 1 October 2017 although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Please download attached documents for further information.
Apply for Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly