4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a Consultant Paediatrician post?
Read on ……!!
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated consultant paediatrician to join our friendly and enthusiastic team at James Paget University Hospital.
We are located in Gorleston in Norfolk; stone’s throw away from beautiful sandy beaches and within easy reach of the beautiful Broadlands and gorgeous rivers offering you the perfect work life balance!
If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a vibrant young University City, the city of Norwich is only a short drive.
What do we need in you ….!!!
CCT in general paediatrics (or within 6 months of attaining) is desirable for this post. We are a friendly, motivated and flexible team and we would expect our new colleague to have similar qualities.
We welcome applications from candidates with all areas of interest but we are especially keen to find someone to fit into our Neurology/Epilepsy/ Neurodevelopment team.
This post in a nut shell
• While on call you will be covering the children’s ward and a level 1 NICU.
• 1:18 non-residential on call from home.
• 1: 18 Hot/service weeks ( clinics will be cancelled during this week)
• 3.0 Weekly Paediatric outpatient clinics.
• One long day per week – middle grade cover (except every third week)
• FTE 10 PA’s
• DCC 8.5 + SPA 1.5
To learn more about the Trust, please see our website at www.jpaget.nhs.uk
For more information and to apply for this position, please click the Apply button
Closing date: 1st August 2017.