Part time Partner
Vacancy for a part-time Partner due to Retirement
We are a successful training and research practice with a reputation for excellent care.
- Friendly, democratic practice team with emphasis on staff development and good life-work balance
- Dedicated to continuity of care, all GP appointments 15 minutes
- Construction of new premises underway, expected completion Spring 2018
- Growing list size currently 13,800 patients. 9 Partners and 2 Salaried GPs, 2 ANPs
- Excellent QOF achievement & ‘Good’ CQC rating
- Training hub for Student Nurses, Specialist Paramedics, Medical Undergraduates and GP Trainees
- Pharmacist Practitioner
- Active cluster working
We’d like our new colleague to bring to the Practice:
- Collaborative working skills to fit in with our strong team ethos
- Enthusiasm for change and vision for further development of our team
- An interest in developing Partnership skills in a supportive environment
Churchdown is a large village situated between Cheltenham and Gloucester. Excellent schools, borders the beautiful Cotswolds.
We welcome informal visits and enquiries. Closing date 9th August 2017.
Interviews : 11th / 12th August 2017.
Applications to Mrs Trudy Morris – Practice Manager.
Telephone: 01452 716870 or to apply, please click the apply button.
Apply for Part time Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly