Salaried General Practitioner
Full Time or Part Time
We are looking for a new colleague to join our long established, consistently growing, friendly and, supportive practice. We are a Teaching and Training Practice of 9,500 patients. We have close contacts with the local CCG and are innovative and forward thinking.
As we believe in flexible working those wishing to work part time are also welcome to apply.
Our £17m Health Centre hosts Children’s Outpatients, X-ray, Ultrasound, and many other community clinics and council services.
The Practice is situated in Manchester close to great facilities including Media City and easy travel links. The locality is well served with good schools and housing for those wishing to relocate.
- Paperlight practice with scanning and path links
- Weekly educational meetings
- Supportive educational environment including GP’s, ANP, and practice pharmacist.
- High QOF achievement
- Excellent staff with Practice Nurse team, Assistant Practitioners, and Phlebotomist.
- Medical Defence subscriptions paid pro-rata
- Six weeks’ annual leave per year pro rata
For more information, or to organise an informal visit, please contact Janine Elliott, Clarendon Surgery, Pendleton Gateway, 1 The Broadwalk, Pendleton, Manchester M6 5FX. Telephone: 0161 211 7373 or click the apply button to apply with CV and covering letter.
Closing date 4th August 2017 with interview in the following two weeks. Start date negotiable.
Apply for Salaried General Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly