Salaried GP(s) or Partner(s)
Due to our growing list, we are looking to recruit a GP or GP’s to work with us for four to eight sessions a week, either as a Partner, Salaried or Retained GP. We can be flexible with number of sessions and will also consider applications for temporary contracts.
Our Practice is based in March which is a Fenland market town in the Isle of Ely area of Cambridgeshire, with larger cities of Ely, Peterborough and Cambridge within commutable distance.
We are situated in a large, spacious modern purpose built building which accommodates our 2 Partners, 1 salaried GP, 2 experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses, 2 HCS’s, Phlebotomist along with an experienced Practice Manager and excellent administration support who recognise the pressures of GPs and clinical team and work hard to support them.
If this sounds interesting then we would love to hear from you!
Would like to recruit a GP who can help us to continue building a great Practice
- Providing the best possible experience and clinical care for our patients.
- Understanding the importance of, and investing in training and of all staff and GP’s.
- Creating a positive work/life balance, we do not want our GPs working late at night!
- Maintaining and developing a supportive and friendly working environment
We do not currently work extended hours and have no out of hours commitments (although local opportunities are available)
- We want to ensure our Practice remains amongst the best in the area currently we have:
- Good rating with recent CQC inspection, we also received very positive feedback
- Scored over 99% on QOF
In return for your commitment to us we can offer a supportive team, a great working environment and competitive earnings, free car parking, support with developing special interests, regular mandatory training updates and clinical support meetings.
Please send your CV through to Tracy Robertson-Glenn, HR Advisor, or Paul Carroll, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively call 01354 662193 and speak to Paul or Tracy to discuss the vacancy or arrange an informal visit.
Apply for Salaried GP(s) or Partner(s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly