LONDON NHS Trust - Consultant Geriatrics and Clinical Director Geriatrics Substantive Vacancies
Fantastic Consultant or Clinical Director level Geriatrics vacancy for either experienced Consultants or newly qualified Consultants.
Our client is a modern London NHS Trust, seeking exceptionally motivated individuals to join their friendly dynamic team. In return for your dedication and hard work, they offer well-established, structured mentoring and staff development packages to support you in your role.
Clinical Director and Consultant Geriatrician (Frailty Medicine)
In particular, we are looking for leaders. Consultants who are ready to take the next step forward or simply someone who is looking for a change. Someone who can help pioneer a patient centered health care system for frail older people. Our client needs a Geriatrician with vision and drive, who can help their team to achieve first class care for older people, as well as contributing clinically to these initiatives.
- Brand new ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly)unit
- Recently developed Frailty in reach service in ED
- Special interests accommodated
- 2.5 SPA’s in first year contract
- 2 PA’s will be dedicated within any prospective job plan for the Clinical Director role
- A modern Hospital
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Numerous Clinical Lead opportunities
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Rewarding Retention package
- Full leadership training & development support
Experienced Consultants will have the opportunity to expand upon their leadership skills. Newly qualified Consultants will be given the opportunity to flourish as a Consultant with full support. CESR opportunities also available for those who desire it.
Apply now and be one of the first to be considered.