Due to the relocation of a salaried doctor we are recruiting a replacement doctor for six sessions.
- GMS Practice with 8,400 patients
- High QOF achievement
- High scores in patient satisfaction surveys
- Vision Clinical System
- Dedicated nursing team and excellent administrative support
- Attractive, purpose-built premises
- Riverside location in popular part of South West London with good transport links and outstanding local schools
- Opportunity to develop teaching, special interests and links with CCG
We are a friendly, supportive, patient-centred practice with an expanding list size and we are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and forward thinking doctor to join us.
Please send letter of application and CV to Caroline Baxter, Practice Manager, Richmond Lock Surgery, 300 St Margaret’s Road, Twickenham, Middlesex TW1 1PS or to apply, please click the apply button.
Informal visits and enquiries most welcome. Please email Caroline or call 07791 341480/020 8892 2543.
Closing date 31st July 2017.