Nationwide opportunities for Doctors to train in Functional Assessment
£72,000 - £84,200 Starting Salary + Industry Leading Benefits
Clinic Based – Part/Full-Time | No On-Call, Nights, Weekends or Bank Holidays
London Scotland Wales Yorkshire
North West South West Midlands South East
sjb medical are seeking Registered Medical Practitioners to undertake Functional Health Assessments on behalf of our client who works with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
This is an exciting opportunity to transform your career within a new specialism, with roles commencing in July, August and September.
- Medical assessments and detailed report writing for a broad range of clinical presentations
- Monday to Friday with predictable office working hours – no nights, weekends or on-call
- Comprehensive training programme with certification once accredited as a Functional Assessor
- Excellent prospects for career progression, opportunities for promotion + protected CPD
- Benefits package including 25 days’ annual leave + option to buy more/sell back holiday, reimbursement of GMC fee, revalidation support, private medical insurance and a great work-life balance
- Full unconditional registration with the GMC and a valid licence to practice
- Minimum 2 years’ broad based medical experience (post FY1)
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities
In addition to our Nationwide Functional Assessor roles, sjb medical also have a diverse range of niche Medical Doctor positions.
To apply for the role or hear about our range of available Doctor vacancies, Email by clicking the apply button or call 020 7832 1980. Reference: BMJ00717
Applications should be made with a copy of your CV. All offers are subject to DBS checks and references.