Orthopaedic Surgeon (Arthroplasty), Arabic speaking
- Full Time
Our client, a well established private hospital in the United Arab Emirates, seeks to hire a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Arthroplasty for a full time role. The hospital provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care and holds international accreditation. Staffed by Western trained medical staff, its facilities and standard of services are exceptional and a high standard of independent practice is expected.
The role attracts a generous remuneration package with the option of a fee for service or salaried contract. The latter provides luxury accommodation, flights from point of hire, medical insurance and education allowance in addition to negotiable salary which is tax free at source.
- Board Certification or Specialist Registration in Orthopaedic Surgery with extensive experience in Arthroplasty.
- Minimum experience post Board Certification of 5 years at Consultant / Attending level
- Log Book demonstrating experience over the last 2 years
- Fluent English and Arabic communication
- Ability to adapt culturally in a Middle Eastern country
- Highly motivated and capable to build a sound practice.
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon (Arthroplasty), Arabic speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly