Paediatrician and Neonatologist
Our client, a well established private hospital in the United Arab Emirates, seeks to hire a Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist for a full time role. The hospital provides primary, secondary and selected tertiary medical care and holds international accreditation. Staffed by Western trained medical staff, its facilities and standard of services are exceptional and a high standard of independent practice is expected.
The role attracts a generous remuneration package with the option of a fee for service or salaried contract. The latter provides luxury accommodation, flights from point of hire, medical insurance and education allowance in addition to negotiable salary which is tax free at source.
- Board Certification or Specialist Registration in Paediatrics and Neonatology.
- Minimum experience post Board Certification of 3-5 years at Consultant / Attending level
- Clean medical license
- Fluent English communication, Arabic desirable
- Ability to adapt culturally in a Middle Eastern country
- Highly motivated and capable to build a sound practice.