2 days left
- Full Time
A Consultant Neurologist specialising in the management of Stroke is sought for a well established private hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The hospital provides expert primary, secondary and selected tertiary care to local and expatriate populations and holds international accreditation for the high quality of its medical care and laboratory standards. It is staffed with Western trained physicians supported by a team of Resident physicians.
Remuneration options are fee for service or salaried package with benefits.
- the diagnosis and management of out patients and in patients with Neurological disorders
- the provision of specialist expertise in the management of Stroke patients
- maintenance of practice standards in accordance with JCI policies
- Medical degree and Internship completed
- Residency in Neurology
- Specialist training or Fellowship in Stroke
- Board Certification or Specialist Registration in Neurology (Fachartz, FRCP/CCT, FRCPC, American Board Certification etc accepted)
- Experience - minimum 3 years experience post Board Certification
If you meet the above requirements and are ready to start work in Dubai, apply with a recent CV and we shall be in touch.
Apply for Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly