We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic GP looking for a salaried post or with a view to partnership at our friendly, well established practice situated in the historic market town of Farnham.
- Full or part time opportunities available
- 8 partners, excellent practice nurse and support team
- List size 10,600 patients, EMIS Web
- Modern purpose built surgery in Farnham Centre for Health
- High achieving practice
- CQC Rating Good with Outstanding for Responsiveness
- Good training and education available locally, with protected time provided by the CCG
- Our local CCG is a NHS England Vanguard site piloting new models of integrated care
- Working collaboratively with like-minded local practices and extended service providers to improve the patient pathway and manage GP workload
- Competitive salary package
- On the edge of beautiful countryside with easy links to London and the south coast
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome. For more information or to apply with your CV and covering letter, please email Gaynor Hardy, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 23 July 2017. www.fernsmedical.co.uk