A friendly, flexible, innovative and high achieving PMS practice. A very reasonable number of patients to see on a daily basis, but also very little administrative work due to a huge workflow redirection project which allows you to spend more time with patients. We are a teaching practice, based in a two modern locations. Working in a highly supportive and friendly team.
Salary - £9,000 per session per annum;
More considered depending on experience.
+ 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location – Crawley – Town Centre and Maidenbower
- Purpose-built modern surgeries across two sites
- Mixed demographics
- Forward-thinking practice
- Reduction of GP paperwork
- Support from Paramedics, Physician Associate, Practice Nurses and many trained administrative staff who reduce the paperwork to an absolute minimum
- GP Training practice
- High QOF-achieving
- Using System One Clinical system
- Looking to bring extra new services into the building, including secondary care
- CQC rated Good across the board
- Weekly clinical meetings and regular practice MDT meetings to share knowledge and provide support
- List size 17,500
- Will consider from 3 sessions to Full-Time
- To be a GP with good time-management and a personable nature
- Low numbers of home visits and minimal administrative duties
- Career progression encouraged
CVs or informal enquires to Dr Ian Anderson, Senior Partner, 07711 851104 or click the apply button to apply.
Closing date: 30th September 2017.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly