Australian Rare DWS Position – near Melbourne, Victoria
60-65% of billings – mixed billing
Earn up to $400 per hour in aged care visits
Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
If you are looking for a role a little out of the ordinary, this could be the one for you. This organisation has a DWS GP job for a UK trained GP that can split their time between their clinic and aged care sites. The earnings potential for this role is enormous!
This organisation has successfully expanded their health services throughout Australia and contributes its success to their unique education program, developed specifically for mentoring general practitioners in aged care. GPs don’t need to have experience in aged care, just a willingness to learn!
About the Practice
- Medium sized practice with 2 other GPs – looking to add two GPs to meet patient demand
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Pathology, Audiology, ECG, Ultrasound, and Spirometry)
- Well-established local patient base
- Mixed billing clinic
- Beautiful location in a popular area
About the Role
- 60% of billings in the first year and 65% thereafter
- Minimum guarantee available for 3 months
- Must be willing to contribute to the weekend roster and work until 6 pm if required
- DWS available
Aged Care Work:
- Assigned residents
- Average gross receipts of $300 to $400 per hour
- Initial guarantee of $130 per hour
- Laptop with 4G provided – access to patient database
- Mentoring provided from experienced GPs, also supported by administration staff and nurses from aged care team
- Access and educational program designed by the organisation with appropriate protocols and procedures for treating the aged in the residential aged care environment
About the area:
This practice is located on a popular shopping strip street with excellent access to shopping and nearby cafes. An easy commute from Doncaster and surrounding suburbs. Only a 25-minute drive to the CBD!
Registration in Australia
At Alecto Australia, we assist you with the whole registration process and with the transition to life in Australia.
For more information on this and other vacancies Australia wide, please contact Martina Stanley on +61 403 444 764 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website alectoaustralia.com.au to view other vacancies.