Salaried GP Job, Barnsley
An exciting new career opportunity has arisen for you to work in a superb practice with a genuine passion for family medicine. As a Salaried GP (view to Partnership available) you will be working with engaging and appreciative patients amongst a great team of friendly and supportive colleagues. The practice is long established and has a superb reputation for providing exceptional patient care. This surgery will provide you with professional reward and a genuine work-life balance as the surgery is extremely-well organised and offers very manageable appointment arrangements.
- 6- 8 sessions available
- Longstanding, friendly, team of colleagues offering supportive and cohesive working environment
- Well organised practice with well managed workload (Emis Web software)
- Up to £80,000 FTE + Indemnity paid on your behalf on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
To be considered for this vacancy, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence on the phone about this vacancy and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for other vacancies? Click here for our other General Practice Jobs