Registrar A&E Doctor, 6 - 12 month Locum - Northern Ireland
We are recruiting for an Emergency Department that is situated in a picturesque part of Northern Ireland. The team require a Middle Grade Doctor to join their dynamic team for 6 - 12 months starting from the beginning of August 2017.
The successful locum Doctor will enjoy a positive work-life balance within a sustainable rota.
The Middle Grade rota requires day, twilight and night shift cover. A minimum of 160 hours are available per month
A generous hourly pay rate is on offer.
- 6- 12 month Locum in Northern Ireland
- Negotiable hourly pay rate
- On-site accommodation
- One free return journey
Why RIG Locums?
- We are the leading recruiters of specialist locum doctors across the UK
- Simple registration process including free DBS and training
- Weekly payments
- RIG Locums can support Doctors with their appraisal / revalidation.
For more information including hospital and rota details, please contact Chloe Cummins via M: 07876 835 758, T: 0800 690 6044 or E: Chloe.Cummins@riglocums.com.