Blackheath Village, London SE3
Due to retirement of a longstanding partner we are looking for a highly motivated, flexible GP with excellent communication and clinical skills for 6-8 sessions a week to join our well-established, friendly practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking team. We are an educationally focused GP training practice and have regular in house educational sessions, as well as one of the partners being a VTS Programme Director.
- 6-8 sessions per week
- 11,300 patients and growing
- Friendly, organised family-orientated practice
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Based in the heart of leafy Blackheath within 5 minutes’ walk of Blackheath railway station
- 4 Partners and 4 salaried GPs
- Fantastic multidisciplinary team including 3 practice nurses who undertake much of our chronic illness monitoring including diabetes, asthma and COPD, on site dietician and midwife. Full admin support.
- Maximum QOF attainment
- EMIS Web
- Indemnity Insurance (MDU/MPS) covered by the practice
- Start date negotiable
For more information and informal visit please contact our Practice Manager Tara Finnie (email@example.com 0208 852 1235) or Dr Penny Milner (firstname.lastname@example.org) Or send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 22nd July 2017.