Full time Salaried GP (job-share considered)
Start date Dec 2017
We are a long-standing, organised surgery with a superb reputation and history of excellent staff retention. This vacancy has occurred due to the retirement of a partner. We are a high achieving practice seeking an enthusiastic and committed salaried GP to join our team. This is an opportunity for you to work alongside a dynamic team of colleagues.
- 9,300 patients
- 3 partners, 2 salaried GPs, 3 Practice nurses, Clinical pharmacist and HCA
- PMS practice
- Purpose built building
- Organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Paper Light, IT efficient SystmOne practice
- High QOF achievers
- Out of hospital service and extended hours provision
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Competitive salary offered
- NHS Pension
- MDU paid
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Included on performers list
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
Please email cover letter with CV by clicking the apply button.
For informal enquiries and visits please contact our practice manager, Matthew Edwards on 0208 864 4437.