GP Partner / Partners required
5-9 sessions, flexible working or job share applicants welcome
Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to be part of a successful, innovative and happy team? Are you considering a GP Partnership? Applications from experienced or newly qualified GPs welcomed.
A GP Partner is needed for 5-9 sessions a week to join our friendly well organised practice. This position has become available due to a senior partner moving to an NHS Clinical Leadership role.
Wideopen is a suburb of the vibrant city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, with the beautiful Northumberland countryside and coast a short drive away.
- 5,250 patients served from modern purpose-built premises (single site)
- Traditional doctor-patient relationship and continuity of care highly valued
- GMS practice
- Active member of Tynehealth GP Federation
- CQC rated ‘Good’ with 99% QOF achievement
- 7 weeks annual leave (including 1 week study leave)
- No upfront capital outlay required with immediate parity
- Established GP Training Practice (Northumbria VTS) with GP Registrar and F2 doctor teaching
- No extended working or out-of-hours but opportunities for out-of-hours or enhanced access hub working available if desired
- Special interests encouraged
Closing Date: Friday 28th July 2017
Post to commence in September 2017 however we are prepared to wait for the right applicant!
For lots more information, an informal chat, visit or formal application with CV – please contact Dr Alan McCubbin or Dr Anjum Kaura.
Tel: 0191 236 2366 or apply by clicking the apply button.
Address: Woodlands Park Health Centre, Canterbury Way, Wideopen, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6JJ.