Part time Salaried GP
We are a two partner and two salaried GMS practice in rural north Bedfordshire that is committed to ‘putting the patient first’. The retirement of one salaried GP’s has created an excellent opportunity for a part time salaried GP to join our team.
We have a list size of 5,700 patients (mostly dispensing), a dynamic management team, fully computerised and members of a progressive forward thinking cluster group. We presently have high clinical domain aspiration points and receive a good CQC rating.
- One minor illness nurse, treatment room nurse and a HCA
- Full complement of dispensing and ancillary staff
- Friendly and dynamic primary health care team
- Modern recently developed premises
- Hours and days open to negotiation
- Excellent local schools in both the state and private sectors
- 45 minutes by train to London
Please apply in writing with CV to: Mr Leslie Walters, Practice Manager, Sharnbrook Surgery, Templars Way, Sharnbrook, Bedford MK44 1PZ or by clicking the apply button.
Enquires to Tel 01234 781988.