Salaried GP / Partner
Didcot Garden Town, Oxfordshire
We are looking for a GP to join our highly regarded and friendly Practice of five Partners and one Salaried GP. Located in the thriving Garden Town of Didcot, we can offer a stimulating and rewarding role within our experienced healthcare team.
- Innovative and forward-thinking Practice using EMIS Web
- Unique patient-centred access arrangements - gives our GPs great flexibility in the way they organise and manage their time
- Supportive, friendly and experienced clinical team – we meet daily for lunch and to offer mutual support and advice
- Weekly meetings attended by all of the primary healthcare team
- Rewarding GP work - protected paperwork time, a low rate of home visits, flexibility, autonomy and professional support
- Modern, pleasant working environment – purpose-built leased premises with a large car park
- List size of 10,100 with a young and growing population
- CQC rating of Good across all five inspection areas
- Excellent local schools and transport links
- Six weeks annual leave and one week study leave
Informal visits are welcome. Salary competitive. And we are always happy to mentor newly qualified GPs.
To apply please email or write with your CV and a covering letter to our Business Manager, Mark Dalling, by clicking the apply button.