Looking for Full-Time, 8 sessions but negotiable from December 2017
We are currently looking for a replacement full-time GP Partner, due to relocation, for our forward thinking semi-rural Practice. We are in a great location situated between Derby and Burton-on-Trent with quick access to A50 and A38 routes to M1 and M6. Our two premises are located in the rural village of Sudbury, with the National Trust Sudbury Hall within a couple of minutes’ walk, and the small town of Tutbury with its own Castle. We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to complement our close working, friendly team of docs.
- Currently 6 GP Partners, excellent supportive team of nurses/ HCAs/ dispensers and comprehensive admin. & management team
- GMS, high earning dispensing Practice
- 8,600 patients with steadily increasing list size
- Excellent QOF achiever
- Training Practice for GP registrars and Derby medical students
- CQC ‘good’ in all areas
- Regular weekly practice meetings, annual programme of in-house educational meetings as well as excellent monthly, protected time, half day locality events
- 7 weeks annual leave + 1 week study
- INPS VISION Practice
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Mrs Shelley Bull, Assistant Practice Manager, for an information pack. Telephone 01283 810921
Application by curriculum vitae, with covering letter to: Tracey Burt, Practice Manager, Dove River Practice, Gibb Lane, Sudbury, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 5HY or to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date is Friday 21st July 2017. Interviews expected late August/early September 2017.
Apply for GP Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly