Partner or Salaried GP
Full time or part time.
Yeovil is the second largest town in Somerset, yet is surrounded by beautiful countryside and within an hour's drive of Taunton, Bath, Bristol, Salisbury and Exeter. We are looking to expand our Training Practice of five partners, a salaried GP and an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to allow us to move to 15 minute appointments to provide the best service to our 9,700 patients.
What we value in each other:
- a great sense of humour
- Good friends
- Willingness to help each other out
- A fulfilling life outside the surgery
What we value in the surgery:
- A good income with professional liability and training courses paid by the surgery
- A great supporting team including Health Coaches
- A purpose built Surgery in walking distance of M&S sandwiches, theatres and cinema complex
- In house training and mentoring of new doctors
- Coffee and tea breaks with fellow clinicians
What we value nearby:
- Glastonbury, the Jurassic Coast and country pubs
- Time to enjoy them
- A friendly bunch of local GPs looking to close integration
- A thriving DGH on our doorstep with supportive local consultants
- Short hospital waits and no off-loading of work to primary care (OK - this may not be completely true.)
Please do give us a call to hear more about this opportunity, or to pay us an informal visit. We are flexible on the commitment. To apply or seek more information or please contact Dr Nott-Bower or Practice Manager Adrian Lowes 01935 470800 or click the apply button.
Closing date: 31st August 2017.
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly