Salaried GP with a view to possible Partnership
Come and join us in glorious Regency Cheltenham – home of many diverse festivals from horse-racing to jazz, from literature to science, and not forgetting food and drink!
We are a high-achieving, forward-looking, semi-rural practice currently based in Prestbury and Bishop’s Cleeve, at the northern edge of Cheltenham, but with a new purpose built surgery being developed in Bishop’s Cleeve (building to commence within 6 months). Our list size is growing steadily and is currently approximately 10,200.
We are looking to expand our medical team with a salaried GP for 6-7 sessions per week to join our current work force of 6 partners and 2 salaried GPs, supported by excellent nursing and administrations teams. Future partnership would be considered if desired.
- QOF 2016/17 – 99.7%
- CQC 2016/17 – Good in all areas
- highly skilled nurse led chronic disease management
- high scoring in patient satisfaction surveys and ‘friends and family’ test
- protected learning/training sessions every 2 months
- fortnightly clinical meetings for medical staff
- involved with NHS approved research
- attached community pharmacist
This is an exciting opportunity to join us at this time of change in planning health care for the future. We will offer a sessional rate of £9,000 for the right candidate.
Please write with your CV and covering letter to: Harry Curzon, Practice Manager, Seven Posts Surgery, 326a Prestbury Road, Cheltenham, Glos. GL52 3DD or to apply, please click the apply button. Tel 01242 244103.
Informal enquiries via Practice Manager, visits by arrangement only please.