GP Deputy Medical Director (DMD) Posts
Hurley Clinic Partnership
Salary scale £98,797 - £107,887 pa for full time work (depending on previous experience). This rate includes CPD and an ‘on call’ retainer payment
Would you like the opportunity to work alongside our Medical Director and experience the challenges and opportunities of working with the Hurley Group? We are a high profile NHS partnership organisation and often held up as an exemplar of General Practice nationally http://hurleygroup.co.uk/about/
We have created a number of unique and exciting posts for individuals who would like to work as Deputy Medical Directors (DMDs) in our organisation. Depending on your career plans this could be seen as a stepping stone to a partnership role in the future.
- Offer clinical sessions at one or more of our sites including the opportunity to be involved in the eHub (online consulting)
Have protected sessional time to:
- Work closely with the Medical Director as part of the Medical Directorate team and attend quarterly Clinical Governance Group meetings where your focus will be the reviewing of significant events and supporting ongoing audit across the Group
- Focus on the development and subsequent role out of initiatives in specific areas such as quality improvement, creation of a clinical staff development network, and urgent care transformation.
- Carry out internal appraisals for our Lead GPs (known as LMDs) and salaried GPs
- Offer peer support and/or mentoring to clinical staff across the Group
- Experience discussions at partners’ meetings and participate in the on-call rota (up to six weekends per year 8am-9pm)
- Work with our Directors of Operations and Finance and find out more about the management of the Group.
This is only a brief overview to give you a sense of the role. If you would like to know more, please contact the HR Department email@example.com and we can arrange an informal discussion with Dr Nishma Shah the Medical Director or one of the other partners.
To apply for these posts, please send your CV and Covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 12 July 2017.
Interview date: 25 July 2017.