Salaried GP, Oldham
An opportunity to join a friendly practice, with a well-tenured and stable team. The practice has a good relationship with its population base; meaning continuity for GPs and long-term stability. GPs benefit from a good degree of flexibility and realistic patient numbers; meaning a better work/life balance can be achieved. There is the opportunity to join as a salaried GP, or salaried with a view to partnership.
£9,500 per session + MDU + benefits (BMA model contract)
- Well-regarded GP Surgery
- Excellent relationship with patient population
- Partner led
- Purpose built GP premises
- Strong team including Pharmacist support
- Well-vetted consultations; making your work more efficient
- High QOF achieving
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Face-to-face consultations
- Not telephone consultation heavy
- Low number of home visits for the GP
- No out of hours or bank holiday commitments
- Flexible working pattern
- Teaching and training opportunities going forwards
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- The chance to shape the development of the practice
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.