Dynamic forward thinking GPs required. We are a highly respected teaching PMS practice in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, split over 2 sites.
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP, with view to partnership once established at the practice.
Both purpose built surgeries provide excellent working environment and the opportunity to work with a varied patient demographic.
Manageable workload and work-life balance is one of our core beliefs. We are a very supportive team of experienced GPs, excellent nurses and welcoming reception team. Our clinicians are supported by Innovative Administration Team of Clinical Assistants, Data Team and receptionists.
We actively encourage and support training and development of all staff.
- 6 - 10 clinical sessions per week available
- Experienced and supportive team
- Purpose built premises, providing good working environments
- Manageable workload
- Specialist interests are encouraged and fully supported
- Study budget given
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- High QOF achiever
- CQC - Good in all domains
- Salary of £10,000-£11,000 per session/year, depending on experience
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Full pay sickness benefit for up to 6 months (better than the standard BMA contract)
- Private health cover available for all staff
For Informal enquiries/visits contact Carol Murray
Please apply with application form and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 15th July 2017.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly