Locum Paediatric Doctor (SHO/SPR)
Locum SHO - Paediatric Doctor
Job Title: SHO Paediatric Doctor
Nursing 2000 are currently seeking experienced Locum Paediatric Doctors for immediate placement in both NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals in London and across the UK. We can offer both full and part time hours to fit your lifestyle. We are looking for doctors from all grades from SHO through to Consultant.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Pay rate is dependent on location, grade and previous experience. We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role. If you have:
- Full GMC
- Licence to Practice
- A right to work in the UK
- NHS/UK experience
- Reference details from Consultants whom you have worked with in the last year
- Up-to-date Training including PBLS, ALS/ILS practical training
- Up-to-date Immunisation Report
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- Fast track registration
- Ad Hoc or long term bookings
- Choice of shifts to suit you: Days / Nights / Weekends / Weekdays
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Various Locations to choose from
- Competitive rates of pay with weekly payments.
- Dedicated Consultant to manage your bookings.
- Volume and variety of jobs
If you are available for work or would like further information regarding our current vacancies contact Aurelie Mukelenge on 02086965050 or simply send an email to Aurelie.Mukelenge@nursing2000.co.uk
Apply for Locum Paediatric Doctor (SHO/SPR)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly