An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, caring, and committed doctor to join our well established successful Practice.
We seek an enthusiastic and dynamic clinician who will be keen to contribute to the leadership and family centred care we provide.
- The practice is PMS
- CQC rating good in all areas
- EMIS web ,DOCMAN , EPS
- Practice population 4,200
- High QOF achievers
- Diverse Urban population
- Teaching Medical students from King’s college London
- We are offering 9,000 per session and full NHS pension
- Medical defence fees paid by the practice
- 6 weeks annual leave and one week study leave
Please apply to Dharshika Krishna (Practice Manager) with CV and Covering letter by clicking the apply button. You are also welcome to arrange an informal meeting with the practice manager by calling on 07557 373787.
Closing date of application 31st of July 2017.