7 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work alongside an extremely friendly and supportive team in a spacious purpose built premises? If yes, then we have what you are looking for.
We are a patient centred Practice with a strong ethos of teamwork and support. We are in search of a Partner/Salaried GP to join our friendly team and we can be flexible on the number and the times of sessions worked per week, for the right candidate.
A little more about us:
- Daily morning coffee breaks (important things first!)
- Clinical system is EMIS Web.
- GMS, 11,700 patients.
- GP team comprises 4 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs and 2 Retainer GPs.
- Proactive nursing team and nurse led Chronic Disease management
- Excellent administrative team who are influential in reducing GP workload.
- PAs who prioritise GP workload and support the GPs with their administration.
- A proactive approach towards the reorganisation of processes, in order to support GPs and improve the care to patients.
- Upcoming Clinical Pharmacist support.
- Good CQC rating.
- Training Practice.
- Strong links with other local practices.
- Active role in federation working.
To find out more about us then please visit www.camrosemedical.co.uk
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Claire Shelbourn, the Practice Business Manager (Tel: 01256 324666 or click the apply button to apply). Closing date for applications is 30th June 2017. Interviews dates to be confirmed.
Apply for Salaried/Partnership Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly