Specialty Doctor - Psychiatry
4 days left
- Full Time
Annual Leave: 30 days per year, plus Bank Holidays. Extensive corporate benefits.
Location: Outskirts of Newbury, Berkshire.
The role involves:
- Working closely with the unit’s multidisciplinary team, including the Consultant, to ensure that patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment programme based on the recovery model.
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure that patients have access to appropriate medical cover at all times, which will require participation on an on-call rota for the Thornford Park Hospital site.
- Providing prospective cover to other specialty doctors when they are on leave as well as any other duties considered to be commensurate with the level of the post.
- GMC registration
- Experience working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
- To be in good standing with the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- To have had an appraisal/RITA within the last year
- At least 3 years' experience in Psychiatry (desirable)
- Experience working as a doctor within a PICU/secure services (desirable)
- MRCPsych (desirable)
- Section 12 (2) approval and AC status (desirable).
Applications to be sent in confidence to email@example.com or click the apply button and for further information contact Dr. S.Rao Nimmagadda (Medical Director) on 01635 273 833.
Closing date: 28th June 2017. Interviews: w/c 3rd July 2017.
Apply for Specialty Doctor - Psychiatry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly