The Practice: Northumberland Avenue
up to 8 sessions per week.
A new opportunity to join our practice, located within this scenic seaside town. We are an established and fast growing practice with a diverse population and a special interest in student health.
The Practice Northumberland Avenue has:
- A registered patient list of 5,200
- 2 GPs
- 1 Nurse Practitioner
- 1 Practice Nurse
- Strong team of reception and admin staff led by an experienced Practice Manager
- Rated Good by CQC
- £9,500 per session per year
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave per annum
- NHS Pension
- Medical indemnity paid for employed sessions with The Practice Group
- Optional salary sacrifice car, bike & childcare vouchers
- Optional salary sacrifice
We are a member of the Practice Group, a leading provider of NHS primary and community care, founded in 2005 by two GP’s with a passion to support NHS GPs. Our GPs have more time with patients, less paperwork, key roles in leading practice development, flexible working and bespoke employment packages.
For further information please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.
The Practice Group is a Disability Confident Committed employer and as such, we will ensure as users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly