We have a vacancy for a motivated, resilient, flexible Salaried GP with the possibility of future Partnership.
The Crown Surgery is a well-respected, high earning, rural, dispensing practice. We seek to offer highest levels of personal care and enjoy enviable patient access and high levels of staff retention/job satisfaction. Excellent communication within the team is helped by a weekly doctors’ meeting and open-door approach.
Characterful listed premises, dating from 16th C, in the centre of a village voted by Sunday Times as one of the top 50 places to live (2015).
- 2 F/T partners, 3 P/T salaried GPs
- 7,500 patients but increasing
- “Good” in all CQC areas
- High QOF achievers
- EMIS Web/Docman
- Low rate of home visits
- Medical student training
- Monthly PLT meetings, regular in-house training
- Working closely with the CCG, in alliance with two neighbouring practices and members of a GP federation
- Good choice of local schools and transport links; London 1 hr 20 min by train, Birmingham/Manchester 1 hours’ drive
Informal enquiries and visits encouraged.
Candidate Pack Available on request. Applications by CV and covering letter to Lucy Evans, Practice Manager, The Crown Surgery, 23 High Street, Eccleshall, Stafford ST21 6BW or by clicking the apply button. Telephone: 01785 850226.
Closing date: Sunday, 16th July 2017. Interviews week commencing 17th July 2017.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly