8 Session Salaried GP / Partner - Flexible / Job Share
Salary acccording to experience and responsibilities
Exciting Salaried or Partnership Opportunity on the South Coast
- We are still passionate about our roles
- Newly qualified applicants welcome
- Friendly, supportive team - coffee breaks
- Forward thinking, established training practice
- Opportunities for teaching and learning
- Special interests are encouraged
We value continuity and believe in providing high quality person-centred care while creating a reasonable work life balance for those in the organisation. We encourage involvement in our systems and services development. We work closely with our wider community team and other local practices and have a good relationship with the CCG.
Located between Brighton, Worthing, the Sea and the South Downs, it is a perfect playground for all ages.
For further information please contact: Gerard Cronin: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 752200
Closing date: 7th July 2017.
Interview dates: 13th and 19th July 2017.
To apply: Please send a CV and Covering Letter by clicking the apply button - you are welcome to come for an informal visit!