Salaried GPs x2
The Spitalfields Practice Team, GOSH Charity Run 2016
The Spitalfields Practice in East London is looking to appoint Two enthusiastic, dynamic and hard-working Salaried GPs to join our friendly, multidisciplinary team.
Particulars of the job:
- A minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 sessions per week, subject to successful applicants’ preferred working patterns
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Private work fees paid direct to GP
- Annual discretionary performance related bonus
- Opportunities to get involved with other areas of the Practice’s work, such as teaching medical students
- 6 weeks holiday per year (pro rata for part-time staff), plus bank holidays
- 2 additional holiday days per year
- 1 week’s study leave (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Potential partnership opportunities
Interested? Please visit our website at www.thespitalfieldspractice.nhs.uk for more information about the Practice and the services we offer.
For an informal chat about the role please contact our Practice Manager, Emma Stanford, on 020 7247 7070 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a copy of the job description and person specification please email your request to Emma. To apply please submit a full CV by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 8 July 2017.
Apply for Salaried GPs x2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly