8 Session Salaried GP / Partner - Flexible / Job Share
Exciting Salaried or Partnership Opportunity on the South Coast
- We are still passionate about our roles
- Newly qualified applicants welcome
- Friendly, supportive team - coffee breaks
- Forward thinking, established training practice
- Opportunities for teaching and learning
- Special interests are encouraged
We value continuity and believe in providing high quality person-centred care while creating a reasonable work life balance for those in the organisation. We encourage involvement in our systems and services development. We work closely with our wider community team and other local practices and have a good relationship with the CCG.
Located between Brighton, Worthing, the Sea and the South Downs, it is a perfect playground for all ages.
For further information please contact: Gerard Cronin: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 752200
Closing date: 7th July
Interview dates: 13th and 19th July
To apply: Please send a CV and Covering Letter - you are welcome to come for an informal visit!
Apply for 8 Session Salaried GP / Partner - Flexible / Job Share
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly