6 Session Partner or Salaried GP
We seek a 6 Session Partner or Salaried GP to Join Our Team
Biggar is a small historic Scottish town set in a beautiful rural location with many excellent facilities including modern schools and sporting activities. Within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh (35 minutes) and Glasgow (50 minutes)
The vacancy is due to a reduction of sessions of serving partners and preferred start date is 1st September 2017, but we will be flexible for the right person.
- Training Practice for GP Trainees and Medical Students
- Provide GP in-hours cover to adjacent Community Hospital
- Excellent nursing and admin team with outstanding retention and reputation
- Excellent support from the community team of DN’s, OT’s and Physio’s based in the Health Centre
- No Out of Hours
- Meet for coffee daily and regular practice meetings
- Salaried GP remuneration £9,500 - £10,000 per session
- Partners drawings are well above average
- Eight weeks holiday/study leave per year, 10 bank holidays and appraisal prep time
- Included in the Practice Indemnity Scheme
- Golden Hello payment subject to individual eligibility
Informal discussions and visits are most welcome and application is by email with CV to Donald Stewart (Business Manager) by clicking the apply button. Telephone: 01899 220383.