Salaried GP, Great Yarmouth
An opportunity to work for a forward-thinking GP practice and a well-supported team, with a clinical skill mix including Advanced Nurse Practitioners. The practice goes to great lengths to minimise admin and red tape so you have more time to focus on clinical matters. You will benefit from working within a great team of permanent clinicians who all work together collectively to deliver the very best for the patients and its staff team.
Salary - £80,000 - £85,000 + Indemnity cover + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study Leave + NHS pension
- Great Yarmouth
- GP Training and Research Practice
- Well-staffed of permanent Salaried GPs and full body of nursing staff
- Very good QOF, infection control and medicine management audit ratings
- Superb practice facilities and purpose GP practice
- First-rate admin support and paperless systems; taking a lot of pressure and unnecessary tasks away, allowing you to concentrate on your clinical duties
- Large and spacious with your own consultation room
- 4 - 9 sessions per week
- Salaried GP working closely within the team
- Team player having a real say in the direction of the practice
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Flexibility; the chance to do hours that fit around outside commitments
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- £80,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Full indemnity cover paid for
- BMA model contract
- Support for professional development
- 6 weeks' leave + 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials