Argyle Medical Group is a large and incredibly friendly practice in Pembrokeshire, West Wales. The main surgery, in historic Pembroke Dock, was purpose built 10 years ago and we have 2 branch sites nearby.
We have opportunities for regular locum or salaried GPs with potential views to partnership. Both full and part time hours are an option.
Package – Locum GP
- Same varied day as salaried and partner GP
Package – Salaried GP
- Same varied day as partner GP
- 6 weeks’ annual leave pro rata
- 1 week academic leave pro rata
About the surgery
Excellent support from experienced colleagues. To serve 25,000 patients our mul-tidisciplinary team comprises:
- 10 GPs; 1 pharmacist; 4 nurse practitioners; 11 nurses.
- Part time support from a second practice pharmacist and an OT.
- Our dedicated, support team ensure we are an efficient and high earning practice.
- We also have health visitors, district nurses and counsellors attached to our main surgery.
- GPs have flexibility to accommodate other commitments and clinical interests.
- A successful training practice
- We provide daily medical cover to a local 40 bed rehabilitation ward
Our practice web page is at http://www.argylemedicalgroup.co.uk/
The Practice Manager, Alex Jones, welcomes informal discussion/enquiries (01646 624088) or submit your application by clicking the apply button.