An opportunity has arisen for a General Practitioner to join a well-established practice on a permanent basis in Chorleywood, West Herts. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed partner or salaried GP with a view to partnership to join the practice team in offering high quality and patient centred care in an innovative environment. A minimum of 5.5 sessions per week, though a larger commitment would be desirable.
Chorleywood has excellent schools and transport links to London and surrounding areas.
Chorleywood Health Centre was established in the 1920’s. The health centre provides comprehensive general medical services including treatment and prevention of illness, health promotion and screening services.
- 6,870 patients
- Number of sessions negotiable
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Training and Teaching Practice
- University linked medical and nursing research
- 3 partners, 1 salaried GP, 2 nurses (1 practitioner), HCA
- Excellent administrative team
- EMIS Web
- Many onsite services including Retinopathy, Physiotherapy, Dermatology and Midwife outreach clinics
Informal visits welcome.
Please a send letter and CV to Joanna Fursse, Practice Manager, Chorleywood Health Centre, 15 Lower Road, Chorleywood, Herts, WD3 5EA or by clicking the apply button.
Closing date 31st July 2017.