Salaried Doctor and University of Bristol Honorary Teaching Fellow.
Are you interested in teaching medical students on a regular basis? Are you an enthusiastic teacher and looking for a new permanent salaried post in a busy and dynamic teaching and training practice? Then why not join us?
- PMS with 11,400 patients and 3 WTE Partners
- Democratic and inclusive ethos
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list.
- Purpose built modern premises, incorporating a Neighbourhood Hub (DVT, Urgent Care Service)
The successful candidate would be expected to work 4 – 6 clinical sessions and take on supervision of medical student teaching. This would consist of:
2 x 5th year students (32 sessions as a pair over a 4 week attachment)
1 x 4th year student (30 sessions over a 4 week attachment)
2 x 3rd year student groups (4 sessions per group)
In recognition of the amount of teaching delivered, the successful applicant would be a University of Bristol Honorary Teaching Fellow with the benefits of:
- £500 conference bursary
- Access to journals, university email address, access to university facilities
- Teaching mentor through CAPC teaching
Closing date 7th July 2017
Please contact Elaine Smith, PM, to find out more about us, our teaching scheme and arrange a visit to our practice, by clicking the apply button or telephone: 01793 439673.