GP Partner/Salaried GP
Due to retirement we require a GP Partner/Salaried GP, Part time or job share considered - 4/8 Sessions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and caring GP to join our very friendly well established suburban practice, with good rail/road links. We are very forward thinking with a great sense of humour and are committed to providing excellent service to our patients. Our purpose built premises are situated on the outskirts of Northampton. There are excellent schools within the area including grammar schools.
- Pro-active Practice - 3 WTE Partners and one p/t Salaried GP
- An excellent practice team with highly skilled clinical staff
- Independent Nurse Prescriber/Minor Illness Nurses
- Offer a full range of enhanced services and are high QOF achievers
- SystmOne (TPP) Clinical System
- List size 8,500
- Recently extended with onsite pharmacy
- GPs with special interests
- Supportive Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- Full engagement with local commissioning group
- Salary GP considered - with a view to partnership if wanted
- Monthly Protected Learning Time
Informal visits welcomed please contact the practice manager for further information or to apply. Post or email your CV to Sara Richards, The Pines Surgery, Harborough Road North Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 8LL or to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Friday, 14th July 2017.
Telephone: 01604 845144.
Apply for GP Partner/Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly