General Practitioner - Australia. £150-£200 earning potential + relocation support
General Practitioner positions in Adelaide – Australia
Thinking of moving to Australia? Exciting opportunities exist to join our friendly team of GPs at the Family Health Medical Group in Adelaide. Our British Dr owned group of 4 practices comprises many GPs from the UK who have successfully made the move you are now considering.
We work as a supportive team with regular group educational, clinical and social meetings.
Financial relocation assistance available for the right candidate, MRCGP or FRACGP essential.
We can arrange for you talk with one or more of the British GP’s working with us that have recently made the move
All our practices are located within a comfortable 25 minute drive from the Adelaide CBD.
- Very busy and fast growing mixed billings practices.
- Onsite pathology and Allied Health - Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dieticians, Psychology, Audiology and visiting specialists (Urology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics and General Surgery)
- Highly trained and supportive nurses who will assist you in the treatment room and with your chronic disease management.
- Fully AGPAL accredited practice with experienced admin team support.
- Special interests will be welcomed and supported
The practice offers the following:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum hourly guarantee of $120 per hour for the first three months
- Flexible hours to suit work / lifestyle balance
- DWS available
- Visa sponsorship
- Comprehensive orientation to the Australian healthcare system
- A supportive group of like minded colleagues who meet regularly
For more info on South Australia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvc0EpW44JU