Full Time or Part Time
Do you want to join our innovative practice team?
We are looking to transform the working lives of General Practitioners, fit for the future:
- A sustainable workload, and a work-life balance to match
- Colleague support, discussion, in house education
- A supportive, extended team with wide clinical skill mix: GPs, Urgent Care Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAS, Health Champion, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist
- Protected time for administration
- GP Personal Assistants to reduce paperwork and administration to a minimum
- Practice funded support and time for developing specialist roles, skills and interests
- A focus on ‘what really matters’ for high quality patient care
A GP is required as soon as possible for 4-8 clinical sessions per week. This position is initially salaried with an option (but not obligation) of conversion to partnership after a twelve month period. We are looking for an enthusiastic motivated GP to join our friendly practice due to the expansion and increase in list size. We will support you to reach you full potential as a GP, and to enjoy the job.
Opportunity to develop special interests in and out of the practice is encouraged. You will be encouraged to support teaching which is embedded in the working of the practice.
We are open to discussions regarding flexible work options and we are prepared to wait for the right candidate if you are unable to start straight away.
Job description and Practice Profile available on request.
For application please click the apply button.