Looking for Stability
We are looking for an additional partner/salaried GP, part time or full time, to join our friendly, supportive group of 5 doctors. There are no more planned retirements in the next 10 years or more.
- High QOF achievers
- Active member of QP cluster group
- 4-8 sessions per week negotiable
- 8,700 patients
- FY2, Year 4 and Physician’s associate students
- Partners specialise in diabetes, respiratory health, research, women’s and sexual health, substance misuse, minor surgery and dermatology
- 6 months mutual assessment period
- No buy in needed and lease owned, new purpose built shared premises
Milford Haven is a port town on the lovely Pembrokeshire Coast with easy access to the National Park towns and seaside villages such as Narberth and Tenby. A family friendly area with good local schools.
For further details please contact: Fiona Walters, The Robert Street Practice, Manchester Square Health Centre, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 2JW. Telephone: 01646 691967 or click the apply button to apply.
Apply for Partnership/Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly