Salaried GPs required for 4-8 sessions per week
Competitive salary – negotiable depending on experience
Closing date 31 st August 2017
The Argyle Surgery is an award winning practice running multiple contracts across the borough of Ealing and Hounslow in West London. We provide high quality primary care for over 23,000 patients under our GMS and aligned APMS contracts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team who are continually targeting excellence. We have achieved the RCGP Practice Accreditation award, won the BMJ Primary Care Team award and the GP Awards Clinical Team of the Year (Long Term Conditions) for our APMS contract The Argyle Care Home Service.
We are expanding our services and require GPs with passion and commitment to join us.
We can offer you a competitive salary, indemnity cover and study leave, with a chance to work in an organisation that:
- uses a shared SystmOne IT system across multiple contracts
- provides a wide range of enhanced services and encourages and supports GPs to develop special interests including leadership skills and becoming a GP trainer
- excellent patient satisfaction, BMJ Primary Care Team 2015 award, Clinical Team of the Year
- GP Awards 2016, highly commended at the 2017 Flu Fighter awards, RCGP Accreditation Award has an aligned, award winning pharmacy team to support prescribing across all contracts
- Has weekly team meetings for learning and clinical cases and concerns as well as daily handover meetings
- delivers a range of enhanced services such as minor surgery, anticoagulation, travel clinic
- provides a range of teaching and training opportunities, including Medical Students, GP Registrars and Nurses.
Please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to Kate Sams (Practice Manager), or feel free to contact us for more information, The Argyle Surgery, Ealing, London W13 8ER or by clicking the apply button.
Telephone: 020 8090 1153.