Are you looking to join a practice with a caring reputation towards patients and staff, with a supportive and friendly team, is considered a high performing practice locally, innovative, and situated in a sought after location? If so, Dishley Grange Medical Practice could be the practice for you…
- 7 GPs, 1 ECP, 2 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs, 3 Dispensers, excellent management and administrative support
- List size 7600+ and growing with planned residential expansion up to 2028
- Two-site practice adjacent to Charnwood Forest with access to good local schools, universities, M1 and East Midlands Airport:
- Maxwell Drive Surgery:
- Serves Loughborough town with a mixed patient population
- Purpose built premises with fully equipped treatment room
- Cross Street Surgery:
- Serves Hathern and surrounding villages in a semi-rural environment
- Planning approval in place to expand to meet population growth
- GMS contract and fully engaged in Enhanced Services, DQS, locality QIPP and excellent QOF achiever.
- • Active within the local federation, CQC rating good, EMIS Web IT system
- Fully engaged in undergraduate teaching and soon to be registrar training
- Systems-based approach offering a safe and evolving care environment for patients and staff.
- Up to 9 sessions per week (negotiable) including one management session and share of on-call with ECP support and extended hours
- Special interests encouraged in clinical and non-clinical areas
- Engagement with locality and federation initiatives
- 6 weeks A/L, 1 week study, NHS pension, Defence union fees paid
- Job-share arrangement considered
- Newly qualified GPs or ‘portfolio’ GPs considered
- Friendly, enthusiastic team player, capable of demonstrating leadership and innovation
- Keen to develop clinically and professionally
- Able to support colleagues and change in a constructive manner
- Appreciates the system-based approach, values and ethos of the practice
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Sara Bulmer, Operational Manager, Dishley Grange Medical Practice, 32 Maxwell Drive, Loughborough LE11 4RZ. Telephone: 01509 646550. Or click the apply button.
Closing date: 30 June 2017.
Interviews: 6 & 13 July 2017.