General Practitioner - Iwade, Kent
It’s time to enjoy being a GP again. We currently have a General Practitioner role in Iwade, Kent.
The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000
- Welcome Bonus of up to £5000
- NHS Pension
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave
- Role available from immediately
Iwade Health Centre Profile:
- Clinical skill mix consists of Lead GP, Salaried General Practitioners, ANP's and Practice Nurses.
- Practice is open Monday to Friday 8:00 - 18:30
- Additional/enhanced services offered
- Emis Web clinical system
- CQC rating ‘Good’
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can gain experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com.