Replacement GP Partner or Salaried GP
Our partners in the photo above (from left to right): Paul Davoren, Nick Rogers, Vicky Hartnell, Denise Lasbury, Rachael Wilson
Due to the retirement of our senior partner we are looking to recruit the right individual to complete our team. We are one of the best surgeries in Cornwall; high achieving and forward thinking. We are a successful and dynamic practice combining the best of the traditional qualities of General Practice with innovation and aspiration. Our premises is a spacious purpose built Health Centre and as such there is no capital buy in for new partners.
Falmouth is a vibrant university town and is the winner of the Sunday Times readers vote ’Best Place To Live’ 2017 and also benefits from good access to high quality State and Private Schools.
- Maximum QOF attainment
- 9000 patients
- 5 GP partners , nurse practitioner, 3 practice nurses , 2 HCAs and 2 phlebotomists
- Pharmacy on site and also co-located with community nurses, health visitors, community matron, social services care coordinator, community midwives, podiatry, dental services and out patients.
- Protected Doctors meeting time daily and weekly MDT meetings
- 12 minute routine appointments
- CQC Good or outstanding in all domains
- Nurse led chronic disease management
- Medical student and VTS training practice
- Low home visit rate
- EMIS Web, EPS, eConsult, paperless
- GP interests include minor surgery, cycling, education, surfing, women’s health, horse riding, open water swimming and sexual health!
Want to join our team and find out the secret of combining the achievement of excellent clinical outcomes with a great work/life balance? Please click the apply button to send your CV and covering letter to Geoff Dennis, Practice Manger or for more information call Geoff on 01326 310160 or 07921 240856 or visit our web site – www.faldoc.co.uk.
Apply for Replacement GP Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly