Salaried GP with a view to Partnership (negotiable)
Salary in line with BMA guidance
Start date: October 2017 (flexible)
We are a forward thinking practice seeking to appoint a salaried GP with a view to partnership (negotiable) to join our fantastic team. The right
candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated doctor with a desire to make a difference.
- Easy commute from Cheshire and the Wirral
- Currently 8 GPs
- 8 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
- 3 Nurse Prescribers, 3 more in training
- No weekends or Out of Hours
- Training Practice for GP registrars, FY2, Medical Students and Nurses
- GMS practice consistently raised profits through innovation
- Superb modern premises
- Innovative practice
- No CQC
- Situated in a region highly recommended by the Lonely Planet Guide
- Top recruiters in Wales for research, sounds dull but fun!
- Superb support from our dedicated staff (let them ease your load)
- Get your CPD without effort with our in house education
- Collaborate with Health Board and 3 rd sector to make things happen
- No morning extras, perhaps one or two in the evening
- Worried about taking the plunge? Come and have a chat
Informal enquiries & visits are encouraged.
To apply for this post, please contact Karen Shaw on 01745 333652, or click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 30 June 2017
Interviews to take place in July 2017
Please include a CV with your application
Karen Shaw, Clarence Medical Centre, West Kinmel Street, Rhyl LL18 1DA